Each Large Box guarantees three gifts:
- A level 5 decoration of the respective Collection
- Another decoration of a random level from the respective Collection
Even More Gifts in Every Box!
Additionally, each Box has varying chances to drop the following items:
- One, three or seven days of WoT Premium Account
- 100,000 or 500,000
- Even more gold (250, 500, or 1,000)
- One of the four formidable Tier VIII Premium tanks below
- One of five collectors’ gems: special rare vehicles
Let’s take a closer look at the most coveted gifts—exclusive Premium tanks.
The Box may contain one cool Tier VIII Premium vehicle from the following list:
- VIIIObject 703 Version II , the first-ever Tier VIII Premium double-barreled vehicle in World of Tanks, is now available! Whether you're a novice or experienced commander, the Object 703 Version II is as sweet as apple pie.
- VIIIE 75 TS , also available for the first time in the game, is a menacing German heavy tank which boasts incredible top speed and excellent maneuverability, using its tough hull to bounce enemy shells.
- VIIIProgetto M35 mod. 46 , a legend that needs no introduction, is one of the most popular and desired vehicles in the game, thanks to its effective mix of high mobility and the Italian-exclusive autoreloader.
- VIIISU-130PM , a natural-born hunter and master of stealth, boasts alpha damage that is one of the highest of its tier, while its great concealment means you can hit hard and they'll never see it coming!
- Average Damage per Shot390 HP
- Average Damage per Salvo780 HP
- Average Penetration221/270/61 mm
- Hit Points1,500 HP
- Hull Armor140/100/60 mm
- Turret Armor220/120/90 mm
- Average Damage per Shot360 HP
- Average Damage per Minute1,912 HP/min
- Hit Points1,500 HP
- Hull Armor120/80/80 mm
- Turret Armor230/120/80 mm
- Specific Power16 h.p./t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed45/18 km/h
Finally, you may receive one of the following rare collectors’ vehicles:
- IIAM 39 Gendron-Somua , a French Tier II wheeled vehicle. Bet you’re incredibly surprised to see a wheeled scout at this tier! This is its first time being on the battlefield, so don't miss the chance to tame this tiny warrior and hone your wheeled skills!
- IIISexton I , a British Tier III Premium SPG. Designed in Canada, on the chassis of the fabulous Canadian RAM II tank, it’s one of two Premium artys in World of Tanks!
- VPz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K , a versatile German Tier V medium tank boasting a menacing fast-firing gun, is a modification of the glorious German tank, featuring a turret from the senior Pz IV and a 75 mm gun.
- VIBretagne Panther , a French Tier VI medium tank, is a legendary Panther, captured by the French army and preserved to this day in a museum, to be recreated in the game with stunning accuracy.
- VISherman VC Firefly , a British Tier VI medium tank, is the tank of the legendary British Ace, Joe Ekins, replicated down to the smallest detail. The Sherman VC Firefly and other vehicles destroyed Michael Wittmann's tank, the German “Panzer Ace”, during World War II.